Officers & Board Members
Annual Membership Dues & Meeting Fees
Annual Membership Dues
Meeting Fees - Members Only
Meeting Fees - Non-members
Top Accomplishments of 2018
Thanks to the efforts of our staff at the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and on behalf of American workers, OFCCP expands equal employment opportunities and eliminates discrimination in the workplace every year and 2018 was no exception.
Here are some of OFCCP's top accomplishments of 2018:
Remedied Employment Discrimination
Secured record settlements with a combined total more than $40 million for 23,669 American workers over the past two fiscal years.
Remedied employment discrimination across a variety of employment practices such as pay, job steering, and enterprise-wide hiring.
to amplify and highlight OFCCP's field work to the public.
Renewed Contractor Compliance Assistance and Education
- Held over 320 compliance assistance and outreach events across OFCCP's six regions to educate and help contractors comply with their OFCCP requirements.
- Gathered contractor input through town hall meetings to identify opportunities for enhancing OFCCP’s compliance assistance.
- Entered into a MOU with the NILG to promote contractor engagement, compliance assistance, and proactive compliance.
- Ensures transparency in all stages of OFCCP compliance activities.
- Clarifies OFCCP’s approach and method for compensation analysis.
- Began publishing the agency's methodology and
for scheduling contractors for evaluation.
- Began reporting all CA's in OFCCP's
What Contractors Can Expect
- Outlined general expectations guiding interactions between contractors and OFCCP.
- Issued directive to implement an Ombud Service to facilitate fair and equitable resolution of issues raised by OFCCP’s external stakeholders.
- Committed to provide fact-specific guidance, in the form of Opinion Letters, to employers and employees.
Focused Review Directive
- Outlines that a portion of future scheduling lists include focused reviews as to each of the three authorities that OFCCP enforces.
AAP Verification Initiative
- Initiated development of a program to verify that contractors prepare and annually update their written AAPs.
Early Resolution Procedures (ERP)
- Issued policy directive to promote early and corporate-wide resolution of OFCCP violations.
Recognition for High Performing Contractors
- Developed the Excellence in Disability Inclusion Award (EDI) to recognize contractors that have expanded and improved recruitment, hiring, retention, and promotion opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
- Developed the Leadership in Equal Access and Diversity (LEAD) Award to recognize supply and service contractors that exemplify a commitment to pursue diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace.
We hope you can join us in celebrating the successes this year and continue to work with OFCCP to achieve our goals in 2019!
Back to news
Contact LLG for more information